Thursday, February 28, 2013

Cloth Diapering 101 (new baby)

I have taken a few weeks off from blogging because I had a precious baby girl on Feb. 8th.  Now that we are home and beginning to find a routine, I can get back to blogging.

I have decided to use the prefolds on my new baby girl because as I said in one of my previous posts, I got rid of all my small cloth diapers.

I also like the prefolds when they are young because all you have to do is change the prefold and you can use the cover over and over.  It is also much easier on the laundry side of things.

Prefolds are very easy to wash and put away, especially since I am exclusively breastfeeding her.  As I so mentioned in an earlier post, breastfed baby's diapers are easy to wash. No need to rinse out.

Who else uses the prefolds? Please share your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment