Monday, March 4, 2013

Cloth Diapering 101 Can My Spouse Help?

I have found in my experience, that cloth diapering with a onesize diaper is no different than changing a disposable diaper.  The only difference may be the rinsing out process.

If your spouse doesn't like the idea of rinsing out the dirty diapers.  I suggest you either get one of the sprayers that hook on the toilet to make it easier for him or just rinse them yourself.

Any help that I can get I find very helpful.  My husband would change my son's diapers but wouldn't rinse them out. But especially now that I have 2 babies in diapers, I will take all the help I can get :)

Encourage your spouse to try it, with your help and guidance the first few times.  Let him see how easy it really is.

How many girls out there get help from their spouse changing cloth diapers?

No comments:

Post a Comment