Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Cloth Diapering 101 Money Saver

As I continue with Cloth diapering 101, I would like to tell you how it has saved me money.

I Started out using disposible because alot of people had given many boxes of them.  And while I was using disposables I was saving up my money to buy cloth diapers.  I had to buy about 12-15 diapers to make sure I had enough.  I have to wash them every other day.

I do still use a disposable diaper at night, because I never bought any of the overnight cloth diapers.  But it is a money saver.  When I use cloth diapers during the day, I save about $10-15 a week.  When my son was younger I probably saved even more than that bacause he used more diapers a day.

It is really nice to have cloth diapers at home that I can use, because if I do run out of disposables I can always use the cloth diapers and don't have to worry about coming up with the $20 it cost to go out and buy a box of disposables.

No comments:

Post a Comment