Friday, November 23, 2012

Cloth Diapering 101 Quick Tip 2

As we move on in our cloth diapering 101, I'd like to share with you how I saved money in the initial buying of cloth diapers. When I first looked into using them, I thought it was crazy because each diaper was costing me between $20-$30 new.  And I thought "how is this saving me any money when I need like 24 of these to start off with to make cloth diapering work."?


So I started looking into used cloth diapers. I found a local store that sold them and asked about the used selection. They were exactly the same as the new ones, only these were slighty used. I did not have a problem using used diapers. The clerk told me that most of them were brought back because they tried them and then changed their mind on using cloth diapers. So they were not used much.


I did have to watch some of them though. Because if they are well used they are more likely to leak and be all streached out.  But I found used diapers was the best way for me to get all the cloth diapers I needed for the least amount of money. And I am all about SAVING MONEY! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment